The Hudson-Westchester Media Internship Program is a great way to learn about the Radio profession. Our interns are given opportunities and advancements they would not receive
WVIP and WVOX interns are given the opportunity:
- To operate control room equipment such as radio console boards, automation systems, phone systems, CD players, recording equipment, EAS equipment, etc.
- To cover political functions, dinners and press conferences.
- To learn news reporting, news gathering and news
- To learn interviewing skills.
- To learn audio production.
- To learn the operations of a radio station from the inside-out.
The Hudson-Westchester Media Internship program provides a valuable learning experience beneficial to any aspiring, motivated individual who desires a career in media. Our internship program is ongoing year-round and is open to all individuals of any age. High school and college students may get credit for participating in the program. Interns who excel in the program may also be considered for employment with the stations should an opening occur.
Senior Vice President & Chief Of Staff
WVOX 1460 AM/ WVIP 93.5 FM